What is a Reversible Umbrella?
Conventional Umbrellas are designed to get YOU wet
- When you shut the umbrella, all the water drips on you
- You put it on a table or a chair and that surface gets wet
- Leave it in the balcony or bucket-near-the-door to dry and you forget it!
There has to be a better way!
Reversible Umbrellas keep you dry
- When you shut the umbrella, the water is contained inside the canopy. It does not wet you at all.
- You can carefully drain the excess water in a bucket or somewhere
- The surface of the used umbrella is now absolutely dry. You can even put it on your lap without worry
So, which is the Best Reversible Umbrella in India
Based on our experience, our criteria for rating the best inverted umbrella for India has been the following.
- Durability & Sturdiness – When it rains for months on end, you don’t want your umbrella to break. You want it to be sturdy and durable for long use.
- Best Value Price – In the end, it’s just an umbrella. You will only use it for a few minutes a day, so you don’t want it to burn a hole in your pocket. Also, you might need to buy 2-3 of these your your family.
- Popularity – There are hundreds of products on Amazon that come and go. We’ve chosen the inverted umbrellas that have been around for some time and have been popular.
Rank #1: Archstone Inverted Umbrella
- Best durability reports. People have been using this for long periods
- Little expensive, but better than ending up with a broken umbrella
- Good number of reviews & customers shows that this product is very popular
Rank #2: Shoppozone Inverted Umbrella
- Good durability reports, with some reports of breakage. These could be off cases, in the end they are all made of plastic
- Cheaper, may be considered for lighter use like say getting in and out of your car during a rainy day
- High number of reviews & customers show that its a popular product, but that could also be because its cheaper and gets purchased more
Rank #3: Prosmart Inverted Umbrella
- Decent durability reports, with some reports of breakage
- Moderately price
- Highest number of reviews & customers, but there are some complaints about breakage. One has to always take this with a pinch of salt since breakages do happen
- One of the first inverted umbrellas in the Indian market
Why Should you Trust me on this?
Good question! We live in Goa and shuttle to Mumbai a lot. If you live in these regions, you know that it rains for 3-4 months. You cannot stop your life while it rains. One has to move on with life, with some good rain gear. Also, I run a business and boy, do I love flaunting my business suits during these meeting. But, nobody likes drenched sleeves from shutting an umbrella before you get into the car. Trust me, I have tried at least 20 umbrellas, but only the reversible umbrella solves the “getting into the car” problem.
Try this mental experiment yourself. Imagine its raining a lot and you are in a suit. You get to your car, but is there anyway of shutting your umbrella getting your sleeves wet. Well, as you can see above, there is a way if you use the reversible umbrella.
If you have a car, you should also check our review of the best car umbrella in India
More benefits of the Reversible Umbrella, anyone?
It’s leaves both your hands free. The reversible umbrella comes with a C shape handle which you can fix around your arm. Now easily walk around with that coffee, phone or child. Both your hands are free.
Its unique! People will notice you when its raining cats and dogs and everyone has their umbrellas out. Then, they get to a shelter and shut the umbrella. Now they don’t know what to do with this wet thing. You, my friend, will be the smooth operator, all dry and savvy.
In conclusion, be savvy and buy an umbrella that’s worth being around in the 21st century. Not the same old thing that people were using when they thought the earth was flat. And, remember that before you buy, look for:
- Durability & sturdiness
- Value for money
Here is a link to all inverted umbrellas on Amazon India: